More about Lokomat® features, advantages, and success stories you can learn on Hocoma.com website.
- Best investigated robot assisted gait rehabilitation
- Safe and effective training in various populations
- Challenge patients of all functional levels
- Electromechanical gait training prevents walking dependencies
- Superior to other gait training methods
- Valid and reliable assessments
- Augmented performance feedback increases participation
- Increases training intensity at all functional levels
- Efficient treatment
- Exoskeleton devices have clear advantages over endeffectors
- Recommendations and guidelines
List of Publications
Hocoma is proud of the huge interest that our devices have sparked in the research community over the last 20 years! Over 700 articles have been published in peer reviewed journals, making them by far the best investigated devices in the field of rehabilitation technology. Please find the list of all publications on our technology below.
Check out the pre-training content to understand the working principles of the Lokomat.
For more in-depth insights, choose post-training, which targets our experienced users to provide or refresh in-depth knowledge.