- A breakthrough in avoiding a vicious cycle during early care
- Best investigated robotic tilt table on the market
- Safe and effective for various patient groups
- One of the safest mobilization methods in intensive care
- Reduces risk of syncope during verticalization
- Increases time trained in vertical position
- Brain activity comparable to regular gait
This document may not be distributed within the United States. Its use for any purpose in the United States is not authorized. Please contact us if you want to receive the Erigo Research Brochure for use outside of the United States.
List of Publications
Hocoma is proud of the huge interest that our devices have sparked in the research community over the last 20 years! Over 700 articles have been published in peer reviewed journals, making them by far the best investigated devices in the field of rehabilitation technology. Please find the list of all publications on our technology below.
Check out the pre-training content to understand the working principles of the Erigo.
For more in-depth insights, choose post-training, which targets our experienced users to provide or refresh in-depth knowledge.
Erigo® - Introduction Video & User Script
This animation summarizes the main features of the Erigo and their intended use.