More about Armeo® Power features, advantages, and success stories you can learn on Hocoma.com website.
Our team has been working with the ArmeoPower since 2012. After some years of experience, we will share with you how we incorporated the ArmeoPower in our therapy offer as an additional source of patient training within our intensive therapy programs.
The ArmeoPower is integrated within our iREACH clinical program, which offers advanced technology focus for upper extremity neurological recovery. Within this report, we would like to share our experience with the use of the ArmeoPower at our organization and specifically in our iREACH program.
- The most investigated approach for upper extremtiy rehabilitation
- Safe and effective therapy in several patient groups
- Technology assissted arm training improves activities of daily living, arm function and arm strength
- Fifteen RCTs report positive results
- Arm weight support maximizes the patients' motor function
- Increased training intensity and repetitions
- Training with Armeo devices provides long-term benifits
- Augmented performance feedback increases motivation
- The Armeo Therapy Concept offers objective assessment
- The Armeo Therapy Concept covers the contiuum of care
List of Publications
Hocoma is proud of the huge interest that our devices have sparked in the research community over the last 20 years! Over 700 articles have been published in peer reviewed journals, making them by far the best investigated devices in the field of rehabilitation technology. Please find the list of all publications on our technology below.
Check out the pre-training content to understand the working principles of the ArmeoPower.
For more in-depth insights, choose post-training, which targets our experienced users to provide or refresh in-depth knowledge.
IISART Education Material
Do you want to learn more about the basics of neurorehabilitation and the linkage to new technologies?
The IISART education slidepools provide an overview of basic as well as specific information on new technologies in neurorehabilitation. Downloading the education material is free and intended to assist schools and universities in their efforts to establish courses in advanced rehabilitation technologies as well as for clinicians to deepen their knowledge.