- The most investigated approach for upper extremtiy rehabilitation
- Safe and effective therapy in several patient groups
- Technology assissted arm training improves activities of daily living, arm function and arm strength
- Fifteen RCTs report positive results
- Arm weight support maximizes the patients' motor function
- Increased training intensity and repetitions
- Training with Armeo devices provides long-term benifits
- Augmented performance feedback increases motivation
- The Armeo Therapy Concept offers objective assessment
- The Armeo Therapy Concept covers the contiuum of care
List of Publications
Hocoma is proud of the huge interest that our devices have sparked in the research community over the last 20 years! Over 700 articles have been published in peer reviewed journals, making them by far the best investigated devices in the field of rehabilitation technology. Please find the list of all publications on our technology below.
Check out the pre-training content to understand the working principles of the ArmeoSpring Pro.
For more in-depth insights, choose post-training, which targets our experienced users to provide or refresh in-depth knowledge.